Posted on June 26, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged author, idea, intuition, intuitive writing, mall, natasha grey-angel, Natasha Hoar, natgreyangel, Paranormal Romance, paranormal writing prompt, shopping, shopping center, shopping writing prompt, urban fantasy, urban fantasy writing prompt, Vlog, writer, writing, writing prompts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Fan Expo VancouverGetting my geek on!April 18th, 20144 months to go.
- @BeeFranklin613 repeat, not autoplay. Gah! 😳 3 hours ago
- @BeeFranklin613 agreed! ⛄️ I've had 'Let it go' on autoplay in my head since Sunday. ❄️😃❄️ 3 hours ago
- RT @RubenAgency: Writers: I will be closing to queries for the month of January 2014. I will reopen promptly on February 1, 2014. Feel free… 3 hours ago
- RT @HarperPerennial: Books are the easiest thing to wrap. For that reason alone they should be the only gifts you buy this year. And next. … 10 hours ago
- @BookaliciousPam Congrats! 22 hours ago
- RT @audible_com: Want to work with us? Get your invite to our event in Sandusky, Ohio for our engineering team. Email us at Aud-recruiting@… 6 hours ago
- RT @stevedarling1: Don't forget to join us tomorrow morning at the @panpacificvan for the #christmaswishbreakfast from 6-9.. bring an unwra… 18 hours ago
- @BBFoodOnTheGo Oh my goodness! I hope ya'll are bundled up out there! #Brrrrrrr 1 day ago
- Just an FYI - Briar's ring falls off VERY easily. Def not a great accessory for very young collectors. Either glue it on, or remove it. 1 day ago
- Best ways to turn around a craptastic day? Work on my writing pet project, & open one of my #EverAfterHigh dolls. http://t.co/Oeekd6vxkp 1 day ago
Natasha's Flickr Photos
Copyright© Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.