Posted on February 14, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged author, film locations, haunted sights, Lower Mainland, natasha grey-angel, Natasha Hoar, natgreyangel, paranormal, Paranormal Romance, Supernatural, thank you, turn the page, urban fantasy, Vancouver, Vlog, writer, writing, writing prompts, Writing With Angels. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
San Diego Comic Con 2013Preview Night!July 17th, 201329 days to go.
- @vscotttheauthor @marieforce No prob! :D I hope you don't mind, I posted the link on my FB page as well. 16 hours ago
- @vscotttheauthor That's a GREAT set of questions! 16 hours ago
- RT @vscotttheauthor: Seeking Readers opinions! Please take 5 minutes to answer this survey from many of your favorite authors: http://t.co/… 16 hours ago
- @jeffekennedy @susanmpls Oooh! I like that! :D 1 day ago
- @jeffekennedy An angel? Though I quite like the 'idea for a new story' suggestion... 1 day ago
- RT @IAMLILBUB: BUB tries to make her birthday come 2 days early using magic. Sorry BUB, gonna have to wait. http://t.co/JlSZ50takt 58 minutes ago
- Well, psychotic laughing isn't good...😳 14 hours ago
- Is laughing at your own angsty tweets a stage of grief? If not, it probably should be. I'm still sad/mad, but laughing's good, right? 14 hours ago
- This is ridiculous - it's like I'm going through the stages of grief. All for a damn spot in a class! #MelodramaThyNameIsMe 14 hours ago
- Argh, damn feels! So useful for acting & writing. So crappy when trying not to take other ppl's decisions personally. 14 hours ago
Natasha's Flickr Photos
Copyright© Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.