Posted on December 10, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged author, British Columbia, idea, Nanaimo, natasha grey-angel, Natasha Hoar, natgreyangel, Paranormal Romance, parks, poppy, urban fantasy, Vlog, walking, woods, writer, writing, writing prompts, Writing With Angels. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Fan Expo VancouverGetting my geek on!April 18th, 20144 months to go.
- The staff at @Cavalia in Vancouver are amazing - so friendly and helpful! :) 8 hours ago
- @kayleacross Global BC mentioned it (on channel 11). 18 hours ago
- @LornaSuzuki huzzah! 😄 18 hours ago
- RT @KeriFord: guys are fishing and a deer in an orange vest jumps in their boat- ow.ly/rxXTM 18 hours ago
- RT @VeryShortStory: She washed up on the beach and Stuart took her home. Apparently, there was no getting rid of Mother. 19 hours ago
- RT @GlobalBC: BC Hydro warns of six wolves seen near popular Campbell River hiking trails - ow.ly/rx9am 1 day ago
- . RT @Esquiremag: Gary Oldman: "Acting is living truthfully under imaginary circumstances." esqm.ag/6012jFZG 2 days ago
- What makes you think it's starting to get a little chilly? http://t.co/7GQK86w9AH 2 days ago
- RT @britishroyals: RIP Nelson Mandela, who died today at the age of 95. "Our nation has lost its greatest son" - President Zuma http://t.co… 2 days ago
- Whoot! MT @herebemagic: How awesome is it that we'll finally get to see #WonderWoman on the big screen? variety.com/2013/film/news… 3 days ago
Natasha's Flickr Photos
Copyright© Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.