Posted on December 10, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged author, British Columbia, idea, Nanaimo, natasha grey-angel, Natasha Hoar, natgreyangel, Paranormal Romance, parks, poppy, urban fantasy, Vlog, walking, woods, writer, writing, writing prompts, Writing With Angels. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
San Diego Comic Con 2013Preview Night!July 17th, 201329 days to go.
- @vscotttheauthor @marieforce No prob! :D I hope you don't mind, I posted the link on my FB page as well. 10 hours ago
- @vscotttheauthor That's a GREAT set of questions! 10 hours ago
- RT @vscotttheauthor: Seeking Readers opinions! Please take 5 minutes to answer this survey from many of your favorite authors: http://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- @jeffekennedy @susanmpls Oooh! I like that! :D 1 day ago
- @jeffekennedy An angel? Though I quite like the 'idea for a new story' suggestion... 1 day ago
- Well, psychotic laughing isn't good...😳 9 hours ago
- Is laughing at your own angsty tweets a stage of grief? If not, it probably should be. I'm still sad/mad, but laughing's good, right? 9 hours ago
- This is ridiculous - it's like I'm going through the stages of grief. All for a damn spot in a class! #MelodramaThyNameIsMe 9 hours ago
- Argh, damn feels! So useful for acting & writing. So crappy when trying not to take other ppl's decisions personally. 9 hours ago
- Trying to stick to 'everything happens for a reason' & 'life's an adventure - roll with it' thinking, but the feels are making it difficult. 9 hours ago
Natasha's Flickr Photos
Copyright© Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.