Posted on December 4, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged author, blowing snow, British Columbia, coquihalla highway, icicles, idea, merrit, natasha grey-angel, Natasha Hoar, natgreyangel, Paranormal Romance, snow, urban fantasy, Vlog, Wayne Dyer, winter driving, writer, writing, writing prompts, Writing With Angels. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
Fan Expo VancouverGetting my geek on!April 18th, 20144 months to go.
- RT @TheOrlandoJones: Don't ship Ichabbie? Not racist. Don't ship Destiel? Not homophobic. Don't ship Delicity? Not ageist. Don't ship Fede… 54 minutes ago
- @LornaSuzuki Thank you, hun! :D 1 hour ago
- @Crazy4comiccon's photo - Reasons the Wonder Woman movie won't work instagram.com/p/hhAOFpHarb/ 7 hours ago
- RT @herebemagic: Come celebrate Win-a-Book Wednesday with the authors of Here Be Magic! Which book can you #win this week? http://t.co/Uosh… 12 hours ago
- Photo: So we were testing the button maker for our trade show booth today… #CrazyWriterLady 😄 tmblr.co/ZDWYqw10GjTi_ 12 hours ago
- Whoot! MT @herebemagic: How awesome is it that we'll finally get to see #WonderWoman on the big screen? variety.com/2013/film/news… 12 hours ago
- The joy of the chatty crow wp.me/pnKVe-c8 (Gasp! Eghads! She blogged! Yeah, yeah. It happens occasionally. ;) ) 1 day ago
- I love mama Regina so much. It makes me happy to see her happy. Which sounds weird, but it's true. :D #OnceUponATime 3 days ago
- Go Regina! Take that heart! #LikeABoss 3 days ago
- Despite my earlier misgivings, I have already *ahem* devoured three biscuits. Even the burnt ones are good! #GingerbreadWin 3 days ago
Natasha's Flickr Photos
Copyright© Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.