Posted on December 4, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged author, blowing snow, British Columbia, coquihalla highway, icicles, idea, merrit, natasha grey-angel, Natasha Hoar, natgreyangel, Paranormal Romance, snow, urban fantasy, Vlog, Wayne Dyer, winter driving, writer, writing, writing prompts, Writing With Angels. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
San Diego Comic Con 2013Preview Night!July 17th, 201330 days to go.
- @jeffekennedy @susanmpls Oooh! I like that! :D 8 hours ago
- @jeffekennedy An angel? Though I quite like the 'idea for a new story' suggestion... 8 hours ago
- RT @RubenAgency: My next #askagent session is on Wednesday at 4 PM Eastern US time. See you there. Please feel free to RT. 8 hours ago
- RT @herebemagic: In this week's Here Be News, a new, free #fantasy download, links of interest and more! @herebemagic http://t.co/cLlaIxIp… 8 hours ago
- @jennybullough @stephaniedoig Yup. If I'm really mad, may not bother looking up print vrsn. Too many other gr8 books @ reasonable prices! 2 days ago
- Cupcake! #PinkiePie #Pounce 😄 instagram.com/p/ao6N5tl2wJ/ 1 day ago
- @SDCCnerdsattack It's so cute. #nostalgia #BringOnTheCas 2 days ago
- 1 avocado + 1Tbs Mrs Balls tomato chutney + 1/2 cup fried yellow onion = AWESOME! (Also called 'You're Sleeping On The Couch' Guacamole 😆) 2 days ago
- @ShoFrazz Aw! But doesn't he understand that by having multiple cute cat shirts you're ensuring the terrorists don't win?!? 2 days ago
- @Typo_eh @Utilikilts Hee hee - inquiring minds must know! 😄 I love guys (with great legs) who have the confidence to wear these. 2 days ago
Natasha's Flickr Photos
Copyright© Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.