Posted on December 4, 2010, in Uncategorized and tagged author, British Columbia, coquihalla highway, Hope, icicles, idea, natasha grey-angel, Natasha Hoar, natgreyangel, Paranormal Romance, snow, urban fantasy, visitor centre, Vlog, winter driving, writer, writing, writing prompts, Writing With Angels. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
San Diego Comic Con 2013Preview Night!July 17th, 201328 days to go.
- I'm blogging over at @herebemagic today, chatting about why you should never give up on your #dreams. bit.ly/1bVT8H0 Huzzah! :D 12 hours ago
- @vscotttheauthor @marieforce No prob! :D I hope you don't mind, I posted the link on my FB page as well. 1 day ago
- @vscotttheauthor That's a GREAT set of questions! 1 day ago
- RT @vscotttheauthor: Seeking Readers opinions! Please take 5 minutes to answer this survey from many of your favorite authors: http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- @jeffekennedy @susanmpls Oooh! I like that! :D 2 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Natasha's Flickr Photos
Copyright© Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com, 2010 to present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Natasha Hoar and natashahoar.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.